Tuesday, January 07, 2014

small drawing - Female Nude Surrounded by Green

Yes, here is another drawing of the rear view of a female nude. She has beautiful multicolored hair that falls below her waist. And, speaking of waistlines, hers is tiny!
I do like to create stylized drawings and paintings of nudes, although, within the past year, I have not created a single painting of one! This situation will need to change....My drawing table needs to have a new sheet of paper lying on its surface, along with water and my tubes of gouache and watercolor paint and brushes!
How odd that I am feeling so chatty.
This particular drawing measures approximately 7.5 x 3.5 inches, and I created it using gel, micron and india ink pens on paper.
If you wish to purchase this piece you may do so on Etsy here.I shall also list it for sale on Ebay.

No comments: